Offers for women doing Master studies

  • You think of doing PhD studies
  • You want to try out if you like doing scientific work in a project
  • You are enrolled in one of the faculty's Master's degree programs
  • You have got a Bachelor's degree with an ECTS-grade of B or better

In this case there is the opportunity to get a contract as scientific assistant (HiWi-Vertrag) for 4 month with 40 or 45 hours of work per month.

On this page you will find lists of projects and topics for the CRC 1261 as well as the research training group Materials for Brain.

If you are interested in handling one of the mentioned projects or interested in one of the topics please contact the named person.